What is a cookie?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the user’s browser for the server to remember certain information that only the server that implemented it will be able to use. Cookies are generally limited in time.
The information obtained via the cookies will be collected and treated by INDUSTRIAS TITAN S.A.U. (hereinafter, “TITAN”), whose data follow:
Registered Name: INDUSTRIAS TITAN S.A.U.
Address: Barcelona, Passeig de la Zona Franca 111, 10ª
Telephone: (+34) 93 479 74 94
Data protection delegate (“DPO”): Núria Iglesias Tatjer
Which cookies does TITAN use?
TITAN uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow users to browse a website and use the different options or services in it such as controlling the traffic and reporting data, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts, etc.
- Customisation cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the service with certain pre-set characteristics such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the user behaviour to be followed up on and analysed. The information collected by these kinds of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website and to draw up user browsing profiles in order to make improvements.
- Cookies to improve output: These are those that preserve your preferences for certain tools or services to prevent you from having to reconfigure them every time you visit our website (such as the volume of the audio-visual players or the playback speed of compatible videos), and in some cases may be provided by third parties.
- Geolocation cookies: These are cookies used by programs that try to geographically find the location of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television to anonymously offer you the most suitable contents and services.
- Registry cookies: These are cookies generated when a user registers on a website or for a service or when, having the access data available, they register on said website or for said service. These allow access to the different sections of the website without needing to put their credentials on every page. In short, these cookies keep the user identified so that they can access certain services as long as they do not cancel their account, close the browser or turn off the connected device.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies which, treated by TITAN or by third parties, allow effective management of the advertising spaces of our website, and adapt the content of the ad to the requested service or the use made of our website. Thanks to this, we can see your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Own cookies: These are cookies sent to the user terminal from the unit or domain managed by TITAN and from which the service requested by the user is given.
- Third-party cookies: These are those sent to the user terminal from a unit or domain that is not managed by TITAN, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained from the installed cookies. An example of this use on our website is Google Analytics, which obtains browsing information to measure and analyse the audience.
- Session cookies: These are cookies that last while the user is browsing the website and are erased when they leave.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain stored on the user terminal for more time to allow control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters on every visit to the website.
How can the cookies be deactivated?
You can block or delete cookies via your Internet search engine, but if you do so you may find some problem using or loading the platform.
Such a configuration of the Internet search engine will depend on the browser being used. Below, we provide links to the instructions offered by the main browsers to eliminate cookies: